1. ABOUT THIS COOKIES POLICY
We are ALL SURF IMPORT, a company registered in France under company number 440 886 539 and with a registered office at 6 rue Lieutenant de Vaisseau Bourely, 56100 Lorient, France.
When you visit our website, cookies may be installed on your device (e.g. your computer, tablet or smartphone).
2. WHAT IS A COOKIE ?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your device when you visit a website or click on a link to a website within an email.
Cookies are widely used in a variety of contexts to make websites work, or work more efficiently, and to provide information to website owners.
There are four main types of cookies:
– Strictly necessary cookies are required for the operation of our website, to enable you to use a particular service or to access specific content that you have requested.
– Functionality cookies allow us to recognise you when you return to our website and to tailor our content for you, e.g. by remembering your preferences.
– Analytical/performance cookies allow us to and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around our websites. This helps us to improve the way our website works, e.g. by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
– Advertising and targeting cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests and to manage which adverts are displayed to particular web users.
The cookies that we use are used by most businesses and aim to fulfil three main functions:
– The smooth operation of our website and our services. This includes the identification of error messages and ensuring the security of user accounts, e.g. by requiring a new authentication after a certain time period has elapsed.
– To improve your experience. This includes remembering your preferences so that we can configure our website appropriately.
– To tailor advertising content. This includes personalising the advertising displayed to you according to your interests and location data etc.
4. THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
5. DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA USING COOKIES?
We may also collect additional, non-personal information such as user ID, a session ID, a user’s language preference and (in some circumstances) geolocation data.
6. WHO HAS ACCESS TO THIS DATA?
Most web browsers (including Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari) allow you to control your cookie settings and to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or other devices.
The links below provide further information on how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
9. AMENDMENTS TO THIS POLICY
This Cookies Policy may be amended or updated from time to time. The latest version published on our website www.gofoileurope.com will take precedence over all previous versions. Please check our website regularly for any updates.
10. QUESTIONS AND FURTHER INFORMATION
If you have any questions concerning this Cookies Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department:
– using the “Contact” form available on www.gofoileurope.com website
– by post:
ALL SURF IMPORT
6 rue Lieutenant de Vaisseau Bourely
Lorient La Base